Shipping and Refunds
It's worldwide. It's free. Nope, no minimum purchase requirements.
Where we cannot find routes to specific markets or country regulations don't allow, our listings will show which territories are out of scope for delivery.
We commit ourselves to listing products that have the best possible shipping times. Your port of origin will determine timing, and then there is also the aftermath of Covid-19 and some political impacts. Here is a roughly right framework for you.
Processing takes about 1-5 days.
|Zone||Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States and Canada||7-21 days|
|Europe, South East Asia and Oceana||9-21 days|
|South Africa||15-55 days|
|Rest of World||15-40 days|
Here is a heads up on those countries that may experience slight delays dependent on how and when their country specific restrictions are applied and lifted:
Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Honduras, Iceland, India, Jamaica, Jersey, Kosovo, Kuwait, Lesotho, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Réunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka.
So here is how that works:
- Processing: As soon as your order is received, it get’s processed. As mentioned above, this could take between 1-5 days.
- Shipping: Soon as it ships, you will receive an email with a tracking number. Shipping activity updates can sometimes be a bit sticky and take up to 7 days. Don’t worry about it, all good things can. If you get nippy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracking: Your shipping confirmation e-mail will have a link in it that should give you detailed tracking information. If you cannot find it, or accidentally deleted it – just reach out to our friendly staff at email@example.com for support. We would be happy to assist you.
At ExpressmeYolo, your joy is our priority. We know we cannot control everything, and that sometimes some things can go wrong. Here is how we will manage it:
- Faulty or damaged product? Within 10 days, claim a refund by sending us a photo of the faulty item to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your proof of purchase.
- Refunds (where applicable). We will notify you of the approval of your refund claim and process it so a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable). If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Next, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. Finally, if still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Because we try our utmost to operate as sustainably as possible, in an attempt to reduce carbon footprints, we implore you NOT to return the faulty product to us.
- Non-refundable items: Gift cards, downloadable or software products, items with obvious signs of use.
About Import Duties...
Some countries have different rules in this regard. We try to avoid the type of products that may require such, however, some packages are likely to be subject to import duties dependent on where. Please also remember that EU VAT rules now may have increased duties payable on packages arriving at EU member states.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions you may have.